Wednesday 2 April 2014

Claudia


Evaluation


My design for Claudia was to have a dark look to her. This was through her eye make up using black powder eye shadow and mixing this with water to make it more intense. The Charles Fox powder I had was not showing up very well so I mixed my black powder shadow from my sleek palette which worked much better. When I was applying this I already had applied her cream foundation and translucent powder on top. So when I had fall out from the eye shadow this was very difficult to remove. I had to remove the foundation I applied with cleanser and apply the foundation again to get rid of the black powder on her cheek.
I like the colour of the pale lips so the focus is drawn to her eyes. I also added some black tooth annamul so it looks like she has a missing tooth. This gives the effect of someone who has not been able to take care of herself properly.
With her hair I created a middle parting using my pintail comb. I then applying mouse onto the comb and brushed this through her hair and pinned just behind her ears creating a slicked back look
If I were to produce this look again I would apply her eye make up on first to prevent the trouble of any fallout. I would perhaps apply more mouse and pin this back tighter so her hair looks more stuck to the head.
Overall I achieved the look I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment