Sunday 27 April 2014

Quinten


Evaluation



For my Quentin look I wanted him to look very gothic, with a pale face and dark eyes. I started with his eyes applying black powder eye shadow to his top eyelid and brought this down to his lower lash line. I applied black eye pencil inside his bottom inner lash line. For his foundation I mixed matte Illamasqua primer to my Ben Nye cream foundation, as I wanted the texture of his skin to look quite dry.
I contoured his cheekbones to give a gaunt look.
Looking back on the picture I think I should have applied more black liner to his bottom lash line, as it doesn’t look that intense. His hair was too short to style. If I had longer hair to work with it would have been nice to give it a messy look. I would have liked it to be dark as well.
If I were to do this look again I would probably choose a model with darker hair or even got a wig to create my desired look. I would maybe add some special effect make up using blood to give it a twisted edge. Overall I am pleased with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment