Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dark Eyes and Lips


 This eye make up is what my teacher did showing me how to do a glamour smokey eye.



Symmetrical lips
Put base over edge of lips
Cupid point highest point of lips 
Go from corners and head towards top
Can place gloss in middle and blend out
Can highlight 1-3 shades lighter above lip
To check if lips are symmetrical get hand mirror infront of model then look from behind 
Demo
Don't overload your brush 
Foundation over lip edges 

Smokey eye - strong glamour look
Cotton bud, water 
Dip brush in water then dip in eye shadow so you won't get fallout 
Start from crease line making the shape then under lash line 
Fill in entire lid join under eye
Go shape different dark grey over crease
Water in white in corner inside under lash line
Blend with more colour dry
Blend out harsh line
Use bud to blend out corner 
Blend in the inside
Can use powder and water for eye liner
On the mobile can add glitter and shimmer

Glamour smokey eye
Principle of three colours

With brown powder shadow create shape 
Mid tone over whole lip
Make line strong
Try not to get a pointy wing effect looks dated. Make nice round shape
Whatever the main dark colour creating shape and depth always being it down
Blend with bud
White on brow bone
White over mobile lid middle
Make sure liner disappears in lash line

I really like the colour of the bold lip as it suits my model. I may use this in my final design. I also like the look of the smokey eye. I would like to try this and add glitter on top for a more glamorous look.

No comments:

Post a Comment