Tuesday 18 March 2014

Introduction to Claudia - Fashion base and contour

Claudia- girl in her 20s. Neglected child. Developed unhealthy relationship with horror films
She doesn't leave the house
Copies the character of whatever movie she watches 
She has a fantasy boyfriend

Claudio 
4 face charts
Reference, research 
Create consultation note
Skin type, skin sensitivity, beauty ragime, products used
Contemporary 
Something edgy, unnerving

Once my model had cleanse, toned and moisturised I applied Ben Nye foundation mixed with more moisturised. 
I went around two shades lighter to contour her cheekbones, jawline and temples with my contour brush.
I highlighted with white foundation over her nose, under eyes and forehead. 
With my powder brush powdered over this with translucent powder.

I like how the base looks here. Its very simple and I haven't gone too pale.




Cat eye - 
Brows- start at the root underneath going up 
Middle of eye at the bottom lowest point
Start in the middle going out

I did this using my Mac brown eye pencil. If I was to do this again I would spend more time on this and use a blending brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment