Sunday 9 March 2014

Recreating Miss Haversham






Evaluation


This was my second attempt at creating Miss Haversham. I applied the same products and techniques here I used in my first try. I didn’t find the make up too difficult to recreate because my look was very simple. The pale foundation is the same and the contouring looks to be in the same place. I think I also managed to get the same lip colour again.

Looking at the images of the hair I notice some slight differences. It was difficult to get the exact strands in the right place. If I were to do this look again I would spend more time with the hair, looking at my images from before trying to get it exact. I would use my pintail comb to make the side of her hair come out more. Overall I feel the images are very similar and I am pleased how it has come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment