Monday 10 February 2014

Creating Hair Shapes with Victorian Influence

I back brushed the whole head with a pin tail comb.


I brushed the rest of the hair upwards and twisted the end around then pinned this into place.

 I added materials to this hairstyle to give it a decaying look so I pinned bits on the top and had them hanging down. This will also give a great silhouette. 


I like the shape I created through back brushing then twisting the hair into place. I found this easy as the hair on the dolls head was quite thick and frizzy. I like the shape the materials gives to the overall look. It would change the silhouette completely. I especially liked the blue rope materials as it looks like frizzy hair texture. This would be great to use for my silhouette image to give that eccentric kind of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment