Wednesday 12 February 2014

Practise on creating Miss Haversham



To create this look I used Ben Nye HD foundations. I chose a shade 1-2 shades lighter to give a pale unwell look. I used my foundation brush to apply this.
With a big powder brush I then applied translucent powder.
I want her to look very tired so I patted in a grey powder shadow under her eyes with a small brush.
With the same shade under her eyes, I used my contour brush to shade her cheek bones, temple jaw line  and chin. 
I want her lips to have lost the colour in her lips so I mixed colours blue, grey and white from my supra grease palette and patted this on her lips.
I made her eyebrows messy with a mascara wand.

I like how the paleness the foundation gave. I don't feel under her eyes looked very grey in picture. When I recreate this I will put more grey under her eyes and extend the foundation all in the ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment