Sunday 23 February 2014

Miss Haversham



Evaluation



My design is quite simple I want Miss Haversham to look ill and a bit of a mess. I contoured her cheeks with grey powder so it looks like her cheeks have sunken in. I also added the same colour grey underneath her eyes so she looks very tired. As I want her to look ill I have added a gluey grey colour to her lips. I made this colour by mixing my supra colours. I patted this on with my finger and I still wanted to see some of her natural lip colour through that.
With her hair I sectioned the top from the bottom. I then wrapped forward the bottom and pinned this all in. I did the same thing with the top section of her hair. Using my pintail comb I pulled some of the hair out to give this more volume and take some strands out so it has an eccentric look.
If I were to do this look again I would practice this style on my models hair type because the doll I practiced on looked different to what I had imagined. I originally planned to back brush the whole head to give massive volume but my models hair type was already thick but also very soft and slippery so back brushing did not make any difference. I terms of the make up I am pleased with it. It looks very simple and she looks a bit ill just like I wanted it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment